I just released pdf-storycards 0.0.1, my first gem! Thanks to Ryan Davis for hoe, which made it a much easier process, and to Jacob Harris & Geoffrey Grosenbach for teaching me how to use hoe in their PDF and blog post respectively.
pdf-storycards version 0.0.1 has been released!
Provides a script and library to parses stories saved in the RSpec
plain text story format and saves a PDF file with printable 3″x5″
index cards suitable for using in agile planning and prioritization.
* Create a PDF with each page as a 3×5 sheet, or as 4 cards per 8.5 x 11 sheet
* Currently reads stories from a single file.
* TODO: Take a directory and find all stories in it
* TODO: Take stories via STDIN
* TODO: Improve test coverage
StorycardPdfWriter.make_pdf(“/tmp/stories.txt”, “/tmp/storycards.pdf”, :style => :card_1up)
## 0.0.1 / 2007-12-27
* Initial release
UPDATE: My colleague Bryan Helmkamp has reinvented this project for 2009 using cucumber and prawn: features2cards.